Consider in more detail how to handle this material:⠀⠀
- The muslin is washed both by hand and in the washing machine. The appropriate regime is delicate or careful depending on the technical model.⠀⠀
- The water temperature shall not exceed 40 degrees.
- Bleach and various cleaning concentrates are not used during laundry. Use of these means is permissible in special cases, in diluted form.
- White and colored things must be washed separately because colored muslin melts.⠀
- After washing the muslin is rolled, washed without twisting, starch for the form is not applied.⠀
- The products are dried in a loose form, in a shaded area or in a well-ventilated area.⠀⠀
- Ironing is semi-humid and vapour may also be used, but in this case the material shall be kept from contact with the iron.⠀⠀⠀⠀
Muslin - comfortable, light, cool fabric, ideal for late spring and hot summer, has not gone out of fashion for almost three centuries. The most common type of material is considered muslin from cotton - it is strong, beautiful, available.