Brand sustainability is defined by three basic principles: sustainability, ethics and economic benefit. Today, let's touch on the first, the foundational idea of the Sandara brand - caring for the environment.
What are we doing to carry the proud title of "green brand"?⠀
- We only sew with natural, biodegradable fabrics which have all the necessary certificates⠀
- We use leftover fabrics for some of our clothes. This significantly reduces the amount of waste⠀
- We use paper packaging
- We make the right amount of things, without any surplus⠀
- We create things locally. So that no transportation, waste pollutes the atmosphere⠀
- We're for quality and minimalism in the name of practicality and durability of your entire closet